Root Canal Treatment
I had a dental filling 3 years ago, but now it has be fallen out. Dentist told me I need root canal treatment otherwise only option is to extract the teeth. What is the cost of Root canal treatment, filling and capping.

Hello. Yes sometimes cavity very deep without pain need a rct . Visit/ contact for further communication. Regards

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
If there is pain or the caries are nearby the pulp chamber, the definitely RCT is advised. It's better to have the treatment done before hand rather than making the condition of the tooth worsen. The cost of the treatment depend on the clinics and the dentist who are treating you. It might be nearly 5000-8000 depending upon the type of crown you choose
Get the earliest treatment possible
If the tooth is paining or if secondary caries is touching the pulp in x ray then RCT needs to be done. Charges depend upon standardization, specialization, skills and experience of doctor. Cap charges depends on the cap if its metal, Pfm, zirconia, emax.... Anything between 15000-25000 would be good.
Kindly visit dentist to understand in detail.