Root canal treatment

Hi, I have undergone a root canal treatment a month ago, I have opted for zirconium cap. Now I feel like the tooth which I got treated is a having sensitivity and sometime I'm getting a little pain. Is it normal?

Dr. Bianca Nazareth Arya
Periodontist 13 yrs exp Nagpur

Either there is a new tooth in the same region with a cavity or the tooth may be inadequately treated. Please talk to your dentist. He will definitely be able to give you an answer after taking an xray and a proper clinical examination
Dr. Rohit Agrawal
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 11 yrs exp Dehradun
Usually once root canal treatment done there should be no pain. If little it should wean of in some time. Zirconia Crown are one of the best crowns. You may have to check either adjacent teeth might behaving some problem. Visit your dentistad early as possible.
Dr. Nouman Ukaye
Dentist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hello, root canal treated tooth should be back to normal in a week or two. Very often adjacent teeth cause similar symptoms and might need some treatment. See your dentist to rule out other issues
Dr. Abhilash Raavi
Dental Surgeon 17 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello, sometimes the tooth may feel sensitive and tender. But could be many other reasons. Better to visit the dentist who has done Rct and please check with the Dr. It is not right to comment without checking clinically and without X ray. Thank-you