Root canal

I'd first sitting of root canal today, it's been 4hrs and now it's paining. Not able to eat, help me out. Thanks!

Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 30 yrs exp Mumbai

Usually when root canals are done in chronically infected teeth,  there is a known acute flare up as a complication.  Secondly if the dentist has not relieved your bite there would be pain while chewing food.  Get your bite relieved and do take antibiotics and anti inflammatories for your pain. Don't worry. Feel free to consult.
Dr. Mona Mittal
Dentist 10 yrs exp Faridabad
Your dentist must have prescribed you medicines. If not then please talk to them .As it is not advisable to prescribe medicine without knowing the medical condition of the patient. For the time being you can take a painkiller which suits you .
Dr. Sunita Karmankar
Dental Surgeon 12 yrs exp Pune
Dnt worry.... It happens... Take painkiller which your dentist gave you... Or if not i will suggest take ketoral DT..... Two times a day for today only... Take it after having some snacks.... ANything soft food... Avoid sweet or chilled things.. And take rest...