Right leg issue
I'm having challenges with mobility, especially when transitioning between sitting and standing. Additionally, prolonged standing or sitting tends to cause discomfort. Kindly suggest me some medicine and massage oil. Suffering from this problem since about 45 days

This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any.  -Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.- back & lower limbs. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my you tube channel Dr NC Gupta 'Yoga Simplified' &  'me and my yoga'  IT IS FREE. --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.   Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho) DMC 3624
Need more details of pain and discomfort
video/physical consultation
don't apply massage oil
Need detailed history and examination
You need to get clinically examined and also x-ray may be necessary
Kindly consult an orthopaedic
Use hot compression and prevent, bending forward and lifting weights