Retroverted uterus
I'm 33 years old. I’m married for one year and have been trying to conceive with no success. Upon consultation of gynaecologist, took a HSG test. It shows a tilt in uterus towards right. Otherwise results seems to be fine. Mensuration is also normal and regular. I would like to know whether this position of uterus is delaying conception. Should I make any changes in sexual life in order to conceive? Kindly advise. NB: Film and report attached.

The reports are normal. There are many factors for concieving Get your hormones tested. And go for husband semen analysis as well. Fertile period-12 to 18 day of cycle if regular Start taking folic acid supplements
It’s normal
It's normal
It's advised to havee regular intercourse at least alternate days As such from 11 to 18 th is important
How is the  4D Ultrasound  of pelvis for the patient and semen analysis of husband.
Healthy lifestyle including exercise and healthy diet
Normal
It's normal
It's normal Consult gynecologist
Its normal Follow fertile period
consult for further assistance