Relationship
I'm in a 31yr old divorcee woman living relationship for the past 3yrs, I've trust, and doubt issues. But always after a fight we patch up. Since feb he was in Mumbai for work related purpose, and I came to visit him from yesterday. Anc I found girls hair everywhere, upon asking he said he don't know, then when I started to blame him, he said his friend had bought his girlfriend to this room, and proved it by calling that guy in front of me. I agreed, but I said I need to read the whatsapp msgs, he sd I can, but this act of mine will put our relationship at stake. I checked his whatsapp, found nothing, but he sd, he cannot take this relationship anymore, and there is nothing between us anymore and asked me to leave. I love him a lot, I had a very miserable past, can't take one more episode. I got a 10yr old daughter and mom to whom I've introduced him. I cannot imagine a life without him. He was a playboy type earlier but changed since I came in, but now I don't know wat to do. Pls

Dr. Ramdas Ransing
Addiction Psychiatrist 8 yrs exp Pune

consult to local psychiatrist immediately . he/she will help you.