Relationship Counselling
I've no idea whom shall I contact when I have problem in my relationship and we both want to work it out. Please help? We are soon planning to get married and our parents are waiting to get confirmation from us.

Dr. Dinesh (PhD)
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Chennai

There is something called pre marital councelling. Which usually helps people to understand there stand in present state and in future. This wil do. And we always as to make sure the individual who is undergoing or facing  this problem is not harbouring any other mental condition as it leads to problem.
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Definitely a neutral person Like a Psychologist /Counsellor would be the right person for you both to discuss and share to determine a clarity about your future  and the relationship .
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Psychologist 6 yrs exp Vadodara
hi, you should contact a psychologist/marriage counselor in your area.
Dr. (Prof) RK Suri (PhD)
Clinical Psychologist 32 yrs exp Delhi
You must consult Psychologist for your problem solution. Pl feel free to contact me