Counseling
Someone who had a rough and difficult childhood. Should they take counseling for that? I need to know. Pls tell me

Ofcourse without a second thought I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
If those issues are affecting your present life , you definitely need help. I am an online counselor and can help you. Do get in touch with me. Visit my Facebook page and my website mentioned on it. Happy to help !
Dear Friend. If someone have such childhood ..and  affects in his /her behaviour issues at present and temperamental issues . Then yes they counsellings session.I also advise Homoeopathic medicins as there are lots of negative thoughts and negativity which needed to be flush out. "Deep Homoeopathic Clinic" will help you to come out from this problem with permanent solution. We Treat through Homoeopathic medicins which have no side effects(in your case just 3weeks medicins required) with few counsellings session and we do some diet corrections also. Assure results would be seen in 21days. Considering your problem we conduct online consultations and counsellings session with medicines provided through courier services.. Distance doesn't matter to Us. Regards Dr Poonam
Well, it depends on your current situation, thus, to what extent the memories or those incidents themselves have an impact on you. In several cases, people do require counselling, especially if they are going through a turbulence because of it.
For any further query or help, you can contact us or book an appointment through Practo. Happy to help.
Inspite of having extremely comfortable childhood, person may experience difficulty dealing with some issues (child or adult). It would depend on the patient if they are willing to seek help. For a minor, guardian would decide. If yes, consultation for evaluation by psychiatrist is always a good idea. It helps to talk it out.
Hello, If anything is affecting your personal, social or occupational life, then you should definitely seek help. Thinking about the same issue and struggling to find a solution on your own will make you suffer more.
Contact nearby Psychiatric clinic or You can contact me for further help.
Hi Mam Thanks for seeking help here. If your past issues are still hunting you and it really need sessions
Yes if things from past bothering