Counselling
My husband is going through a mental breakdown and has trustissues with every one around. I am looking forward to mental counselling

You can fix an appointment and come and visit me for the same.
Please feel free to meet a good psychologist nearby. You can also try online counseling if the problem does not look to be very severe.
If the trust issues are long-standing it could be a personality disorder. If it is acute it could be a symptom of psychiatric issue. Either way you have to approach a professional so that they could do a complete assessment and find out what the problem really is. Once the problem is diagnosed there are many ways to manage it.
The sooner you seek help the better it would help. Approach a clinical psychologist for a complete assessment.
Psychotherapy is required with homoeopathic treatment. Specific homoeopathic remedies are required to treat such trust-related issues.
Trust issues is one of the many symptoms....a Psychologist/Psychaitrist will help you identify n diagnose the disorder. Reach one before the symptoms blow up.