Mental breakdown
I have recently broke up with.my partner n dis is affrcting me by many severe breakdowns constantly headaches bp low i checked my bp.my bp was in.morning 65 memories are breaking me down deppressing me feeling irritated by everyone

Breaking up with a partner is an incident that happened due to lack of understanding or unable to meet one's expectations. That cannot be end of your life. Get back to reality and move on by beginning from where you can begin.
talk to elders or friends whom you trust and who can make you feel good OR consult a Counsellor for help.
don't sink down in your life because of this break up. bounce back.