Counseling
Need a help regarding my gender identification and I want to take psychiatrist help in family counseling as well to make me and my family understand in what I'm going through, and I need this to be done soon as possible.. Thank you

Dr. K V Anand (PhD)
Clinical Psychologist 7 yrs exp Palakkad

If you are ready to have the counseling through phone / video conference, please let me know. I can help you.
Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, I'm available to help you out in this matter. The procedure would be to have a few individual sessions with you on learning and understanding about your gender identification. Once, it is thoroughly understood and explored, family counseling can follow.