Relationship Problem

I am having a relationship with a guy for last 8months. This is a long distance relationship. Things started with me feeling insecure that wheather he will marry me or not. previously i had 3 failed relationships. Although this guy always said that if things goes right he will marry me. but i feel very restless and i start making unnecessary issues out of simple things. Now the problem between us had reached to a level where he is talking about quitting this whenever we quarrell. i love him, and i dnt want to loose him. What shall i do to bring calmness in myself and to this relationship ? Please advise.
views-icons 131 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (4) on Relationship Problem

Hello...I agree with dr kavitha it is better to consult psychiatrist/psychologist to resolve ur issues otherwise it ll ruin ur future.
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Why r u insecure and attention seeking for LOVE. Didn't  u get it from ur family members? ??
Of u feel like answering YES to those please consult a psychologist and resolves ur issues. Take  care.
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hi, you are carrying excess baggage of the past 3 failed relationships. A failed relationship does not mean that you cannot get a committed person. You can get better with counseling.
Please visit either a Psychiatrist or a Psychologist for the same.
You may ruin all your relationships with your insecurities , if not handled properly.
Also, try to assess the situation with clarity .
Hope this helps, All the Best!
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.

I can understand your concern.
This is a medical forum and you can find health related queries answered here.
This is not a platform for relationship advise.
This is your personal matter and we won't be able to help you in this. You should do it on your own.
Talk to him and sort it out.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.