Relationship with mother
I face constant issues with my mother where it seems we are not able to understand each other. No conversation ends without an argument. I feel lot of cynicism and insecurity in her approach to everything which provokes angry at my end. Issues could be with me as well. Father expired many years ago.

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, It seems like yours and your mother's personalities are at loggerheads. While it might be easier for you to make changes in your attitude and behaviour, it might be hard for your mother considering her age. Consult a psychologist to suggest changes in the way you interpret and react if things get too difficult between the two of you.