Related to root canal
I had my root canal done in july .today i had pain in my teeth which had rct done.is this a problem..i had eaten lots of sweets ..my doctor had told u can eat anything bjt3now it seems worrying. What should I do?

There may have been a recurrence of infection which can happen for many reasons. Please visit your dentist again and have it attended to in time.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hello It can be an endodontic  flare-up.  See ur dentist and get an x ray done .