Regarding the GM Diet
I want to know more about the popular one week diet called GM diet.,... Is it worth doing? Any side affects? For 4th to 6 the day it is mentioned to eat beef but wat about vegiterians?

Ms. Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hello, personally I won't recommend GM diet to any one. Since it pushes body to starvation mood and reduces the weight but later when person start normal food he/she may regain more than lost. Hence it always better to loose naturally aake gradually. This diet can be consume only max for a week if some one really need to try. Since 4th and 5th day they mention beef a vegetarian can prefer sprouts and soya instead.

Lobate gm during pregnancy