Regarding piles and Anal abscess
Here is some image of my anal area . I want to know if it is external piles or anal abscess. It pains when I sit but after sometime pain goes away. There is pain after passing the stool. There is no blood. There is also no pus discharge. It has been for 10 to 12 days. It is like red lump near anus . When I touch it it pains.

consultation with a surgeon or proctologist is advisable

Hi., I can understand your concern. It looks like an external hemorrhoid. You can use pilex ointment locally
see a surgeon directly
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Its a skin tag
Would like to discuss on your condition. Consult personally on Practo app or 8318469_886
Consult general surgeon
Can be resolved easily on medicines and home remedies. Need some more details
Consult