Anal/rectal cuts & itch
I have been getting anal/rectal cuts and itch for a week. Seems like anal fissures. I used topical ointments like T Bact and Fucidin H cream for healing. It is working however, the cuts tend to spread. After healing skin feels itchy and irritated. Please suggest why do i keep getting anal cuts frequently. There was never anal intercourse for the area to be stressed. Please suggest what needs to be done.

Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai

You need to first consult a General Surgeon for Clinical Examination including PR
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

Most likely Piles. But again you will have to contact your surgeon or general Physician for the physical examination. Don't delay. Early diagnosis and treatment are must in such cases.

Hello.. Well I think you need to counsult a surgeon and get yourself examined as it might be sinuses also...please get examined...it might be due to pressure too...make sure to keep that area clean and hygienic as its easy to contract infection in that area...thank you