Pain in rectal area
I've been having pain in my rectal area, no itching, no blood or anything, just like a really uncomfortable pain

Hi dear do get examined by a  general surgeon for proper diagnosis You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance

hello , this pain might be due to indigestion & gases formation . this is observed in people who have dry food items in meal . start soup & increase salad intake .
consult directly online
Hello i understand your concern It can be anal fissure We have many good homeopathic medicines for anal fissure to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines You will get improvement in pain within 2-3days Please contact me directly via practo consult or call Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani
Any  mass?? Take  arshkalp vati  2 tab  three  time a day before meal for pain Consult me
HOMOEOPATHIC treatment can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier