Regarding Depression

I feel like helpless, worthless, stressed out, my heart rate goes so fast, Low blood pressure, I cry a lot, My hands and legs shiver sometimes I feel nausea and vomiting. Last night this situation even worsen my whole body was shivering my heart rate was so high I was feeling like I'm no more lively. I usually counter these symptoms but last night it was to the fullest please suggest me treatment for this.

Dr. Dushad Ram
Psychiatrist 17 yrs exp Mysore

Your description of problem is compatible with a depressive episode with episodic  anxiety going beyond your voluntary control and increasing over time and needs medication.
Immediately consult Psychiatrist.
Try yoga meditation and physical exercise.
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

With whom are you comparing yourself your standards?! Unless you believe in your potentials  you may be be able to handle those behaviours. To identify those which are in born with you is a task you need to consult a Psychological Counsellor .
Dr. Pankaj B Borade
Sexologist 6 yrs exp Pune

Dear, Thank you for asking. Your complains of felling helpless, stressed out, palpitation, anxiety, etc are suggestive of mental stress. These could be an indication of a major psychiatric disorders such as depression, panic disorder, anxiety disorder, etc. Therefore In order to establish a diagnosis, rate its severity, and plan a definitive management, there is a need to asses your complaints in detail, examine your mental status in person. In view of this, my suggestion to you is 1) Consult a Local psychiatrist soon. 2) You can consult me directly through chat, so that I could then understand your problems in more detail. Lastly, do not panic as nothing is very serious, But a timely consultation may avoid future complications. Regards, Dr Pankaj Borade (MD Psychiatrist)
Lastly, do not panic as nothing is very serious, But a timely consultation may avoid future complications.
Dr. Udayan Bhaumik
Psychiatrist 2 yrs exp Udupi

You need to visit a psychiatrist.Treatment of depression or anxiety-depression has good prognosis when started early..
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, The description provided by you here is highly suggestive of an ongoing depressive episode. I would suggest that you should seek a consultation with a psychiatrist near you at the earliest. The psychiatrist will assess your problems in detailed manner and would be able to suggest remedial methods. However as per the details provided here, you would require some blood investigation to rule out common medical issues presenting with such symptoms like thyroid, anemia etc, and after the above medication and psychological intervention can be considered for relief of your complaints. Hope this helps you. Best wishes for health and future..