Recurring Ulcer and Sores
From Last few weeks i have been suffering from recurring sores and Ulcers beside my Inner lower lip and below my tongue. Although they tend to go away within a week but keep appearing back on regular interval. From last two weeks i have noticed some very tiny red spots on my tongue. My water intake is ample. I am not very sure about my Oral hygiene, as i have lived 4 years in Hostel, away from home. So no strict oral hygiene was maintained, and neither i am sure about my balanced diet intake, so protein intake is as low as it can be. I am not onto any type of medication. I Had my 3rd Molar extracted 13 months ago. Help me out Doctor.

Dr. Amit Chhillar
Dentist 11 yrs exp Gurgaon

The area where you are complaining of ulcers generally don't have irritation factor till the time you have some adverse habit also nutritional deficiency will not just have on symptom ie ulcer but some other associated thing like fatigue lethargy. Most common cause as u have described ur condition seems to be is stress. So stress management along with application of hexigel will help u.
Dr. Pranay
Dentist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

The frequent ulcers is caused because of three reasons Constant irritation Vitamins deficiency Stress.. Last two things can be corrected by you... For vitamins take Beplex forte 1-0-1 for 30days Dec the level of stress if any present.. If you feel there is something constantly irritating then visit a dentist and get it corrected.
Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 22 yrs exp Davanagere

Hello, You need to reduce your stress levels and also improve your oral hygiene. For symptomatic relief use Dologel-CT,5-6 times a day over the ulcers,leave it for about 15-20 minutes and then rinse your mouth.Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Also take multivitamin tablets for about 15 days and consume less spicy food and yogurt for 2-3 weeks. Regards DR SUMAN MAKAM
Dr. Babita Sangwan
Dental Surgeon 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Mouth ulcers could be due to multiple reasons. .many a times they could be due to stress known as traumatic ulcers so use topical steroids creams. .due to a sharp tooth leading to traumatic ulcers. .poor diet so take vit.  B12. .poor oral health so go for scaling and mouth wash. . Kindly visit the dentist for specific investigation and treatment plan..
Dr. Pramod Babu
Dentist 7 yrs exp Delhi

these are most probably stress ulcers, a common thing. stress related to work or anything. just take your vit b complex and ample amount of water. for symptomatic relief many anaesthetic gels are availiable that can be used
Dr. J Daniel Raj
Dentist 7 yrs exp Chennai

Most common reason would be stress. If you got any stress take measures to get relieved of it. Take B-complex tablets and Riboflavin tablets. It will heal the ulcers if it is due to vitamin deficiency. Use topical anaesthetic gels if needed especially before your meals. Take lot of curd.And drink lot of water.
Dr. Purnima Komarraju
Dentist 18 yrs exp Bangalore

Mouth ulcers occur due to varied reasons ranging from simple stress related apthous ulcers to heat ulcers, ulcers due to ill fitting dentures and the list is endless. Firstly , diagnosis is important to know the underlying cause of your ulcers, followed by a few tests . Treatment is similar for most of them wherein you need to apply a ulcer gel on the ulcers , vitamin supplements and some food restrictions. In any case, a visit to your nearest Dental centre is a must. We can only advice you based on symptoms, but a doctor needs to see and give the best solution possible. Regards
avoid spicy food.
Dr. Yatharth Bhatia
Dentist 13 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi Recurring apthous ulcer is usually a sign of vitamin deficiency or hectic work schedules Start vitamin B and c and ease out on work load in case you having a hectic one . Regards

Recurring lip sore same spot