RCT done Crown not fixed.

Dear Dentist, RCT for my tooth has been done but crown not fixed yet as the Doctor who took Cash advance of Rs.1000 from me has gone out of Chennai. I did RCT at Balaji Dental College Chennai. I don't know whom to contact at Balaji Dental College? No grievance redressal system in place at Balaji Dental College Chennai. No proper bill given for cash received by the Doctor. Please help.

Doctor Answers (5) on RCT done Crown not fixed.

Hello sir, Did the doctor himself get 1000₹ as cash advance in that dental college?? I don't think so they get money in person. They usually ask to pay it in cash counter and would give u receipts.. If it was not followed then u can complain to them.. Usually Rct's are done by post grads and once they finish the course they leave the hospital.. they would have transferred your case sheet to somebody else in their department.. U can visit them in person with ur op card to find out what's the case status.. If not u can get it done privately.. Hope my answer was helpful.. Thank you...
Dr. Ratnika Agarwal Pune | Dental Surgeon
Don't worry.contact the HOD and report the matter.regards Dr Ratnika Agarwal, Smile up dental checkup and implant center
Dr. Puja Bansal Pune | Dentist
hello report to the dean of that college to file a complaint.
Hello, Talk to the HOD in Endodontics department in the college.They could help you out. Regards Dr Sumanmakam
Dr. Raghu Chennai | Dentist
Contact the doctor in charge for that department sir. He will be able to guide you.