diabetes-icon
Query regarding diabetes test
I have stenting since 2016. Recently I was diagnosed with diabetes. Fasting-134 and pp- 245. I controlled sugar intake and started walking 4000 steps a day. Now I have *FASTING- 118* AND PP-180 This according to the given measurements by the laboratory is pre-diabetes. Do I need medication to control sugar level?

Your sugar levels are fairly under control but your post meal sugar has to reduce further. Try to take 5-6 small frequent meals in a day. Along with exercise, it will help you reduce your sugar levels. No medicine required at this point of time

Hi I can understand your concern Yes it's pre-diabetes You need to continue your diet and exercise Along with walking try exercise and yoga It will take time but will come down Recheck after a month