Protin diet
Can someone tell me 10-15 vegitarian food with highest amout of protin and protin count in it as i am bodybuilding.and what should be approz grams of protin in a diet of bodybuilder lifting heavy weights and at a serious workout so what grams of protin i have to maintain in my body for geting perfect muscles and at what all intervals i should take those food with protin?

Hi..... Have six meals in a day – three big meals and three small. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner should be heavy and calorie-rich. A heavy dinner adds weight to your body as your metabolism is not as active when you sleep as compared to when you are awake. pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins....

Excessive protin in urine