Proper diet
Hey ! I was previously a regular gymmer and my weight used to be around 75kg . Due to time constrains I left the gym and after 1 year my weight is around 88kg. Can you suggest me a non vegeterian diet which I should follow provided I have started hitting the gym again. I intent to lose around 5-10kgs. Thanks

Ms. Nisha Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, to lose weight you will need to cut out on eating outside food, deep fried, junk foods, sweets, ice creams etc. Do regular physical activity, have a light dinner and most importantly be regular. Have atleast 2 litres of water everyday. For a personalized diet plan. Ping me on personal chat.
Ms. Divya Gandhi
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Delhi
You need a proper meal planning which help you lose weight. Diet control will be the key. Write me in personal chat and will help achieve your objective.