Want proper diet
Hi, can anyone suggest ne a proper diet to loose around 20 kilos in 4 months..my height is 5.8 and weight is 93 kgs

Dr. Surabhi Jain
Dietitian/Nutritionist 13 yrs exp Lucknow
Hi Thanks for your query. We will try to help you in best of our capabilites. You can lose upto 4 to 7 percent of present weight per month in healthy way with help of lifestyle modifications, diet and exercise. Try to limit oil consumption upto 2 tea spoon per day. Avoid having sugar ,bakery products,sweets ,oil,banana and bread. Have lots of green vegetables, soups,buttermilk and 3 servings of fruits per day . Start doing brisk walking for 30 min initially. I will be happy to answer any further query. Thanks