Problem in sleeping and restlessness
I cant fall asleep easily in night lots of thoughts running in my mind all day i can't concentrate on my studies too. I sleep for 8-9 hrs but feel that i was awake and many different dreams come. And when i wake up i dont want to get out of bed.whole day i feel restlessness and feel to do nothing .

Your symptoms need evaluation. Please contact me
Check your thoughts before going to sleep. Usually anxiety is the reason for insomnia and restlessness. If there’s is something you are worrying about then you need to understand that worry is not going to help you resolve your issues. Confront whatever it is that you are running away from and you will see a lot of difference. In any case, do consult a psychologist to help you with your anxiety.