Night Fall
I have problem with Night Fall and quick discharge. While urination and motion, white discharge is happening, if I do forcefully and also having night discharge at night during sleeping time. Could you assist on this please ?

Hi, Night fall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence among men,  This condition is characterized by involuntary ejaculation during sleep in the night or in the early hours of the morning.  avoid consumption of any liquid for at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Kegel exercise helps control Night Fall. avoid constipation because an upset digestive system also sometimes causes night fall. Exercising regularly and avoiding spicy foods can lessen the frequency of nightfall.