Problem in Conceiving

Hi. I'm married for 2 years, and we are trying for children from last June. In June, my periods got delayed by 5 days, when I actually thought I had conceived. I had sore sensation in my breasts those days, and I was pretty confident that I'm Pregnant. That was the first time my periods got delayed (usually its 0-2 days, mine is 29 day cycle). Since then we are trying almost every month from 13th to 17th day after my period. During these days, I get the symptoms of ovulation similar to PMS , so I assume that I'm actually ovulating on those days. We have sex every alternate days/every day on those days(only after 10 PM). Every month I'm only disappointed to see me getting periods. What can be wrong? Are we doing something wrong?

Doctor Answers (1) on Problem in Conceiving

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. You are not doing anything wrong as such. I can understand you are anxious to concieve. I would suggest you consult a infertility expert on this and get yourself and your husband also checked out. There could be some problem with the sperm. And then take it from there. Regards