My Children

We need children. We have to know latest diagnosis.we would like to know which is the best only. Please give me your suggestion.
views-icons 117 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. BKN Sudha
Infertility Specialist 10 yrs exp Hyderabad
Get these investigation done For husband 1.semen analysis 2.blood sugar For wife 1.thyroid profile, LH, FSH, PRL 2.usg pelvis 3.hsg After doctor consultation Start ovulation induction Follicular study to be done Iui and ivf to be done if necessary
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?