Trying to conceive
I am having regular sex even during ovulation still not getting pregnant. Been trying since 2 months. What could be the reason. I don't have any underlying disease and my periods is always on time. Please suggest the solution

You can try for 6 months more and then get evaluated if not concieved even after then
There could be issue with your partner as well. I would recommend both of you’ll to get the evaluations done. Basis the evaluation any doctor would be in a better position to help you get your issue resolved.