Pregnancy diet

Hi doc, can u pls suggest me the good diet for me.. Iam 6 weeks pregnant, i can't eat anything because of my mouth is so sour... gooseberry is safe during first trimester of pregnancy

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnancy diet

Ms. Sadia Sana Hyderabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Yes of-course you can eat anything you wish to, Just make sure not to eat anything too much, like too many almonds or too much papaya and figs(anjeer), what ever you eat, eat-according in portion size or serving size. best way is to keep your eating times 2 hourly. For example: If you get up at 7 am start eating from 8 am follocwed by 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm add plenty of water and liquids in your diet (around 3 to 4 litres per day).
For a detailed diet chart and personalized diet sheet, you may take a "Practo Appointment" and connect to me.
Be cautious, whatever you eat will effect not only health of your baby, it may also have impact on your grand-children.