Pregnancy delay

Hi Doc, it has been more than 2 years still I haven't get conceived and could you please someone suggest me that to how to proceed further.i am getting monthly on time periods.please let me know is there any treatments are available for this ..

Doctor Answers (2) on Pregnancy delay

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Since it has been more than 2 years of trying to conceive naturally, it is high time that you visit an infertility specialist and get you and your fertility investigations to rule out he cause behind inability to conceive. The fertility doctor will examine you both and suggest the best problem treatment to have a baby. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied fertility treatments and services to help you have a joyful parenthood experience. We are a network of 14 clinics located across India and Nepal. You can mail your contact details to reach you.
Visit an infertility specialist.
Dr. M.H. Abinaya Chennai | Gynecologist
Hi Since it is more than 2yrs and still you have not conceived both you and your husband have to go and meet a infertility specialist who will do basic blood test scan and semen analysis And if necessary tube testing and follicular study to make sure both of you are normal Depending upon the tests results the doctor will suggest the treatment