2 Months Delayed Periods
Hi I'm 26yrs and just 12days back got married. At last I got my period on Feb 16th. And it's been 2months I haven't got yet. Before my marriage I never had sexual intercourse. Usually My period cycle is 32 - 35 days And this is the first time it got delayed this much & I was bit stressed out before my marriage Pls help

Dont worry be calm what is ur weight? Do u have any disease like DM? What is ur quantity of bleeding when ur in period ? Whats app me Nine Five Nine Five Seven Three Zero Triple Five
consult me privately for more details