Iregular period no concei

Have irregular period from 3 months. But in November my period were late by 2 weeks negative pregnancy. Some time frothy white discharge. Trying for pregnancy. Married since 1.9 years. Abortion in month of Dec '15 10 weeks

Doctor Answers (2) on Iregular period no concei

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Are you having irregular periods? As per you height, your body weight is more. I would suggest getting evaluated for PCOS after visiting a gynecologist. Also, do you have thyroid? Are your thyroid levels normal? Get serum TSH, T3 and T4 levels checked. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment. You can share your contact details to reach you.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
it may occur in women who have anemia i.e low haemoglobin levels,diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.