Irregular period
I missed my period almost more 1.5month... there is no symptoms dat m going to get period any day.. plz help... P.S. i alrdy had history of irregular periods

Dr. Aaditi Acharya Sharma
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Pls do a urine pregnancy test. If negative take meprate 10 mg twice daily for 5 days. U will get ur periods in 7 days
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Are you sexually active? If yes then get a urine pregnancy test done to confirm pregnancy. If not then visit a gynecologist for further evaluation. SHe may prescribe you medications to stabilize your period cycles. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in Green Park, New Delhi so that I can examine you better. You can mail your contact details to reach you.