Potbelly , I need a proper diet plan, If
I need a proper diet plan, If I eat only eggs, what will be done? I was on diet but not much difference seen

Hello dear you need to eat healthy balanced diet including all food groups as on food or one group have only a few nutrients in that particular foid and our body needs all the nutrients to function properly and maintain our body healthy. For a proper diet plan I need to know about your height, weight, age, eating pattern, work profile and lifestyle. Please also mention health related other parameters if any
tell me or any other dietitian in personal appointment all the details to assess your health and give you advice accordingly
Eat healthy keep healthy
Hi there, I understand your concern. But you have not clarified why you need a diet plan? For losing weight? For gaining weight? For building muscle? Or staying just lean n fit? What is your health goals? Based on that can guide you further. Also require your height n weight for evaluation.
Balanced diet gives you best results. Take care and revert with details.