Postpartum weight
I am 34 year old and almost 5 weeks post partum (delivered my second child via c-section). In pregnancy i reached 76kg and now I am still weighing 73.5 kg after 5 weeks. My pre- pregnancy weight was 61kg. Please can someone guide me what is the right way to loose the pregnancy weight gain within 6 months?

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi U need to connect directly through practo app for this discussion
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hi, Are you on breastfeed? you can start with breathing exercise as of now intially for 5 minutes followed by balance and healthy meal. The time you will feed your baby weight will go down by its own. This time atleast for one more month you should take proper care of your health. Meal should be balance and sufficient as per your requirement. Eat home made healthy meal and take rest.
Please connect directly for the same. Thank you.
Hi Make sure that you are taking enough protein in your routine like paneer, egg whites, sprouts, dal, chicken. Make sure that u r active Have atleast 4 lt water Salads is compulsory both the times For detailed diet chart u can connect with me by booking an appointment on practo app
Gud afternoon pls try to have a healthy balanced diet which should be taken on minimum 2.5 to 3 hrs of gaps small meals at least 5 small meals in a day,if possible try to do 20 to 25mins of walking alternative days simple yoga for minimum of 20mins at first.