Post pregnancy weight

Hello Mam ... I had a baby on 29 th August through cesarean . I wanted to know when can i take up a diet plan for weight loss

Dr. Dt. Archna Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 15 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Hello dear, Congratulations to you n your whole family. This is the time to take care of your baby as well as yourself, you take high protein, high fibre diet divided into 3 main and 3-4 small meals. Avoid sugar instead take panjiri or less ghee dryfruit laddu with sugarless milk.Take fruits as well as vegetables also to keep your digestive system perfect. Start light walk as well as slow hand and tow movement exercises to avoid stiffness and feel relaxed. Take proper sleep and manage time with your baby after a few months when feel fit consult with us to specific diet plan and exercise regime of that time need,by the time take care and feel free to connect.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Not now. You need to feed your baby and for that you have to take enough amount of calories daily. Keep breastfeeding the baby as long as you can, that way, you will be able to shed those extra pounds. Even if you want to take up a diet, after one year would be ideal. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Anmona Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 2 yrs exp Delhi
Hi.. Congratulations!! Being mother is a rebirth n its the best time u can shape ur body as u wish coz body is in a condition to be reformed But now its a bit early..at least give three months time full to urself n ur baby. But nevertheless u can follow these tips now: Get started with luke  warm water empty stomach each morning Go for small frequent meals.. No empty stomach.. Keep snacking which will soak water like..roasted puffed rice, murmurs etc Breakfast shud be full n dinner shud be in minimum No package food n cold things at all Reduce liquid after sunset Drink water before meal n after an hour of each meal..preferably luke  warm Go out for a walk early morning..this will also cater to ur vit  d which is necessary at this stage For further query pls feel free to contact me