Post covid insomnia
For how many days post covid insomnia can persist ? What can be done to cure it without tranquilizers. In my case it is more than 3 months now after being corona positive and still facing the issue.

Dear Sir/Madam, We can understand your situation. It is the form of piled up depression. We request you to kindly visit the clinic to get the issie/problem sorted out. Call Double nine four double zero triple seven three two. Thanks Dr.HemaKarthik
It is difficult to tell exactly for how many days it will persist. In few cases it is observed that it has persist for months.
consult with me
maintain sleep hygiene. Avoid daytime naps. Avoid tea, coffee in evening. Do regular physical exercise. Take a balanced diet
It can persist for long in some cases Consult online and get the condition treated
reach me direclty via practo
Insomnia can persist in some cases for long, if you are facing it, there needs an evaluation of you to rule out other causes
meanwhile you can practice Sleep Hygiene to get a better sleep
Consult a Psychiatrist for help or reach out to me on practo for further information and treatment
Pls consult a Psychiatrist . There are many natural replacement medicines which can be tried
consult me online