Porn problem
I was watching porn for last few years. For years of watching i love to watch different category porn Recently i married but my wife got angry whenever she see me while watching porn. She feels whenever i fantasies she felt insecurity she felt that some other person is with us

Firstly its totally okay to watch porn If its hampering your relationship try to decrease the time period If you face any problem in decreasing then consult me on practo
You should respect her emotion.. Try to change it
Can decrease ur obsession by medication consult Psychiatrist