Periods related

My height is 5'2 and my weight is 60 kg. my periods are regular but they occur only for 1.5-2 days and blood flow is also scanty. i got my thyroid,diabetes and heamoglobin tested but they all were normal. doctor suggested that i might have pcos and asked me to reduce weight. my mother also have her periods for 2-3 days. should i go for ultrasound ?? please suggest what remedies i should take to have normal period.
views-icons 60 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Periods related

doctor profile image
Dr. Geetu Bhatia
22 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Gynecologist

INR 500 for 24 hrs

You need to get a ultrasound done to see the lining of uterus and yes to rule out PCOS.. And accordingly you may be prescribed medicines by your doctor
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?