Periods related
I had unprotected sex just after 5 th day of my period and took unwanted 72 within one hour. I have not got my periods after 60 days of taking the pill. I took pregnancy test twice on 30 th and 45 th day. Both were negative. My periods are always regular. What is wrong with me?

Hello.......Do blood pregnancy test once.. It gives clear idea on your pregnancy status.. Sometimes pills can alter progesterone pills.. That's why it's said that pills should not be taken frequently... Consult gynaecologist if pregnancy is not cause for missed period......