Irregular periods
2013 got married. June 2014 45th baby got aborted. After that not able to conceive. Have bloating in stomach. Irregular periods. Hair fall. Height is 5.1 66 kg weight. Not taking tablet. But took metformin last year 2015. Tired of tablets and treatment so stopped everything. Can you tell me if I reduce my weight without taking any tablet will my periods get regular and can I get conceive. This month crossed 46 days still no periods. Kindly tell me how to get periods this month. I have diagnosed Pcos. But not taking any tablet.

Dear Practo user, It is not possible to tell whether weight reduction alone will help in your case. However, it is one of the important components of management. Reevaluation by Gynaecologist would be better.