Irregular periods-married
Hi I am married from past 10 months. Last two last month my period was delayed by two weeks. Last month it was on time but again this month it was delayed for two weeks and again in 15 days my cycle has started. Periods after delay is very painful. And this time it has started in a gap of 15 days.Do I need to visit doc

Hi..., In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. If the periods are delayed but regular in every cycle, then the chances are that the woman has a naturally long menstrual cycle and that this delay in her periods is normal for her