Irregular periods
Hi, this is Deepika. I'm married in 2013. From past one year we are planning for kids, from that time my periods are irregular. So I need to consult a best gynaecologist. Please suggest me the good doctor. Thank you
164 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi deepika I cannot take any names In this forum. You can browse I practo depending upon your locality.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.