Nt getting periods 3 mnth
I m not getting periods from last six.months.. I am in married and my age is 26 my weight is 60kgs and.my height is 5'2. I am facing this problem of irregular periods from last 2-3 yrs. bt now its is getting worst

Hello there we understand how you feel and your condition totally but then since it is a condition where it needs physical consult before we come to any opinion. But do not worry there is a solution for everything. All you need to do is to go consult a gynecologist and let her evaluate you for your treatment. Take one step further towards your relief. Thank you