Periods related problem

I have not got my periods since 3 months what should i do to make it regular. And i dont want to take any medicines, could you please suggest Any home remedies?
views-icons 159 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sushma Purohit
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Raipur
Hello, these type of prolonged cycles occur dur to erratic behavior and deficiency of some hormones. To regularise it you will have to consult your gynecologist. When this pattern of cycles remain for a long time it has some other consequences. So better to regularise it.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?