No periods after ipill

Plz be patient and read the entire data. Maam/sir I had sex with my gf on 27th august and she had ipill after 6 hours of intercourse. After four days I.e. on 1st September she started bleeding and the bleeding continued for 4 days. Since then she did not had any bleeding. She even did home urine pregnancy test after 21 days ,28days,35days and 42 days of Intercourse . All the tests came NEGATIVE. But the period have not started yet. Plz tell When will the periods come ? And do we still have to worry about pregnancy??plz help. We are really tensed

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, do sr beta Hcg that is the sure test of Pregnancy,  if negative then wait for another 5 days and if no periods then meet gynaecologist and take withdrawal medicine for periods. As sometimes due to i pill there r little hormone imbalance and it happens.
Dr. Vani R
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Bangalore
It's because of the ipill it's delayed. But can't say when it will come.u need not worry about pregnancy