No periods after ipill

Plz be patient and read the entire data. Maam/sir I had sex with my gf on 27th august and she had ipill after 6 hours of intercourse. After four days I.e. on 1st September she started bleeding and the bleeding continued for 4 days. Since then she did not had any bleeding. She even did home urine pregnancy test after 21 days ,28days,35days and 42 days of Intercourse . All the tests came NEGATIVE. But the period have not started yet. Plz tell When will the periods come ? And do we still have to worry about pregnancy??plz help. We are really tensed

Doctor Answers (2) on No periods after ipill

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak Gurgaon | Gynecologist
Hi, do sr beta Hcg that is the sure test of Pregnancy,  if negative then wait for another 5 days and if no periods then meet gynaecologist and take withdrawal medicine for periods. As sometimes due to i pill there r little hormone imbalance and it happens.
Dr. Vani R Bangalore | Gynecologist
It's because of the ipill it's delayed. But can't say when it will come.u need not worry about pregnancy