Pelvic bone
Hi doc.. i had a problem to sit because of pain at my backbone. This problem make me have a problem to do my daily routine at the toilet. Can i take dhacopan tablets to reduce my pain?

Dear Respected I have gone through your problems. For more clear advice I need to examine you in details along with some investigation like x ray and blood test. Revert back with all these. helpline number Nine eight nine eight zero four five one zero three
hot pads ring pillow NSAIDS
Go for physiotherapy treatment n sit on tyre tube
Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. • Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. • Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.
Back strengthening needed through exercise.. you can contact us for same