Not able to sit
I have a tail bone pain when i sit for long hours in any chair or during bike driving.could you please suggest any medication for my problem..

Coccydynia or tail bone pain is due to prolonged irritation of that part. The main aim of treatment is to eliminate the irritation, medications are not going to help. Try using a sacral cushion when sitting, you can buy it from most of the pharmacies or online. Avoid sitting on hard surfaces and you can try Physiotherapy. Consult a orthopaedic surgeon before going for Physiotherapy

How to sit for long hours